cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I allow alternative host user to access meeting reports?

yoship1972
Listener

Hello! 
I want to know how can I allow the alternative host user to access meeting reports.

I and the alternative host user are paid users.
I usually hold zoom meetings using my zoom account. And we have to report about meeting result including number of participants for managers within 1 day. But I'm often busy then I can't keep time for making meeting report.

Then I want to allow alternative host user to access to my zoom meeting report page and let him reporting for managers.

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Here is one approach:

Scheduling privilege

Scheduling privilege is designed for a user or an executive admin to:

• Assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf. 
  • Schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege. If both users have a webinar license, they can also schedule webinars for you.
  • Access cloud recordings and meeting reports for those you are a delegate for. 
  • Act as an alternative host for any meetings you have scheduling privilege for. 

You and the assigned scheduler must both be Licensed or On-Prem.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061749 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @yoship1972 just adding onto @Frank_TB's reply! Because you can assign them as an alternative host, they should be on your account as a user! 

With that being said, you can give permissions to that user on your account to access reporting. You can go to https://zoom.us/role#/ assign and add/or create a role e.g. "Admin - Reporting", and assign the user on your account you want to give reporting permissions. 

More info on Zoom user types & roles and Getting started with Zoom reporting

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 3.20.22 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!