cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host to temporarily join your meeting with another meeting - Juntar sua reunião temp. a uma outra.

andryeltj
Listener

Gostaria de saber se existe a possibilidade de um anfitrião em uma reunião em andamento, juntar a sua reunião temporariamente a reunião de uma outra conta que está também em andamento.

Eu, como anfitrião, entraria como convidado na reunião de um terceiro, mas continuaria gerenciando todos pertencentes aos da minha reunião, só não os dele. Mas meus convidados ao entrar na outra reunião, interagiriam normalmente entre sí e entre os a reunião que acabei de entrar como se fossem uma só.

I would like to know if there is a possibility for a host in a meeting in progress to temporarily join your meeting with another account that is also in progress.

I, as host, would guest-enter a third party's meeting, but I would still manage everyone belonging to my meeting, just not his. But when my guests enter the other meeting, they would normally interact with each other and with the meeting I just joined as one.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @andryeltj, you can look into the KB 'Can I host concurrent meetings' which would let a host two meetings at the same time. However, if you're looking into 'Joining different meetings simultaneously' check out the KB for that! 

Hope this answers your question! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!