cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO I ADD ALTERNATIVE HOST ON AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED MEETING?

ROYALTY111
Listener

I WANT TO ADD 2 ADDITIONAL "ALTERNATIVE HOST" TO MY REOCCURRING MEETING BUT DON'T SEE WHERE TO DO THAT. HOWEVER, I DO SEE  THE OPTION FOR "ALTERNATIVE HOST" IF I WERE TO CREATE A NEW MEETING.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Megann
Listener

In the recurring meeting, select "Edit" to change the settings of the meeting. Under the "Options" area (just under the audio & video settings) Select "Show" next to Options to add your alternative hosts. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Hi! 

The individual you are selecting as an alternative host must be a licensed user on the same  account (ex: I can assign individuals at my company as alternative hosts but not outside of my company as we are not under the same "Organizational Account").

Hello! 

We've surpassed my knowledge in Zoom. 😕  You may find this article helpful: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028938451-Adding-existing-users-to-a-paid-account
I wish I was able to assist you further! Have a good day & hope the solution is quick!

8 REPLIES 8

Megann
Listener

In the recurring meeting, select "Edit" to change the settings of the meeting. Under the "Options" area (just under the audio & video settings) Select "Show" next to Options to add your alternative hosts. 

Hope this helps!

MEGANN, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! HAVE AN AMAZING REST OF YOUR WEEK!

so i went to hit save and it says, "unable to assign...because user cannot be selected at this time".  Do you know what that means???

Hi! 

The individual you are selecting as an alternative host must be a licensed user on the same  account (ex: I can assign individuals at my company as alternative hosts but not outside of my company as we are not under the same "Organizational Account").

mmm...I KIND OF UNDERSTAND. HOW DO I ADD SOMEONE TO MY ACCOUNT?

DO I HAVE A BUSINESS ACCOUNT? 

Hello! 

We've surpassed my knowledge in Zoom. 😕  You may find this article helpful: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028938451-Adding-existing-users-to-a-paid-account
I wish I was able to assist you further! Have a good day & hope the solution is quick!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND! I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!