cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to Convert Recording

BESinSC
Listener

Hello, I've been using zoom and recording my meetings for almost a year without any problems.  The last two meetings that I have recorded I have received this message, "Failed to Convert Recording:  There is another recording conversion in progress, please convert this recording later in Meetings>Recorded."  I went back to where my meeting recordings are filed -- I have a "double_click_to convert_01" and "double_click_to convert_02".  When I double click I get the above message.  There is no recording that is still in progress -- or shouldn't be --  meeting one with failed recording was on Wednesday and meeting two with failed recorded was on Thursday. -- plenty of time to have completed the first recording.  Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@BESinSC 

Here's some useful KB article for troubleshooting failed conversions >> Troubleshooting local recording issues .

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

maurishuler
Listener

I've had the same problem: 

I recorded a meeting but the file will not convert. At first it said not enough disk space. So I deleted a bunch of files and updated my operating system overnight. Now I have just the one file:

double_click_to_convert_01. 2.zoom and it starts to convert then I get a pop-up box that says:

FAILED TO CONVERT RECORDING

Cannot find the files to convert.

Please make sure the following files are in the recording folder, then convert your recording by double-clicking on the file.

double_click_to_convert_01.zoom

double_click_to_convert_02.zoom

I do not have two files... only one : double_click_to_convert_01. 2.zoom