cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely low volume on multiple devices, no one can hear me

Sabresong
Listener

I've been having an issue for about two months now. When I'm in a meeting, no one can hear what I say because the volume is too low.

I attend two meetings a week. The people I meet with each have their own laptops or phones that they use for the meetings. Everyone can hear each other fine, except that no one can hear me clearly. They can hear that I'm speaking, but the volume is so low they can't make out what I'm saying. This happens whether I use my laptop or my phone for these meetings. Attendees can hear one another just fine, the issue is only with me.

When I use my phone for calls or other voice media there's never any trouble with my volume, but when I use Zoom, I'm too quiet to be heard.

I haven't found a place in Zoom settings that can help me with this issue. Can someone help me figure out how to correct this problem?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the issue persists on the laptop whether I use my bluetooth headset or the system sound and microphone, and all Windows microphone settings are at max.

2 REPLIES 2

Humashankar
Participant

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!
Make sure you are using the latest version of the Zoom desktop or mobile app

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!

Huma

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Sabresong, thank you for posting to the Zoom Community! 

If @Humashankar's reply was helpful, please mark it as the accepted solution. If that did not solve your issue, 

I would ensure that you have the correct mic and camera selected and that you have the output and input volumes raised.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?