cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 124

Mnorman
Listener

I am trying to access a recording of a zoom call... I've followed the directions to find the default download location on my computer but it is not there.  I can see it on my local recordings in Zoom, but it only gives me the options to "Open" or "Delete".  No option to convert the file or download.  When I select "Open" I'm given the error cord 124 that says I "must sign in with the same Zoom account on the web to open this link."  I am signed in under my only account profile and I am using the same computer.  

I only have the free version, so I have searched all the various help threads I could find, but apparently I cannot reach out to anyone at Zoom for assistance.

Can someone here please help?  

4 REPLIES 4

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi mnorman,

i did a test recording saved to my windows pc in my zoom documents folder.  when i ended the zoom meeting, zoom automatically created three files and placed them into my zoom documents folder.  the files included an audio file and a video file.  please see attached screen shot.

i opened the audio and video files with windows media player.  sound and video was excellent.  

please see these support articles for local recordings.

Troubleshooting local recording issues – Zoom Support

Enabling and starting local recordings – Zoom Support

Finding and viewing local recordings – Zoom Support

Recovering a deleted local or cloud recording – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

So flipping helpful, I can not thank you enough for this. Great job!

Sam

Mnorman
Listener

Oh, my word!!!  I FOUND IT THANKS TO YOU!  Wish I could send you a high five or something.  I seriously searched for hours this morning.  You are amazing! 

Eliot

so happy to assist.

eliot