cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Monitors

DaveSell
Listener

Dual Monitors is not an option in my settings. I use an Owl device for hybrid classes and want to put the gallery view on one screen and have the shared power pint on the other

5 REPLIES 5

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Here is the Zoom support article that details how to use dual monitors.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362583-Using-Zoom-desktop-client-with-dual-monitors 

To enable the dual monitors feature for your own use:

1. Sign in to the Zoom Client.
  2. In the top-right corner of the Zoom Client, click your profile picture then click Settings.
  3. Click the General tab.
  4. Select the Use dual monitors check box.

Regards,

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thanks for responding. Therein lies the problem. When I click my profile picture, settings is not an option. If I go to settings on the left side menu there is no option for dual monitors. 

Frank_TB

Hello,

It sounds like you are trying to do this on a web browser.

You need to do this in the desktop client.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 6.00.11 PM.png

Please share your workflow and client version.

Regards,

Thank you for answering, you saved my day. It appears that your system may need some troubleshooting to enable dual monitors properly. Try checking your graphics card, drivers, connections, and Windows display settings. If issues persist, seek technical assistance. My sister asked me yesterday to write an essay about Japanese culture. yet I had not had the chance to gain a better understanding of it. Therefore, I was delighted to find this https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/japanese/ essays on Japanese. The essays are written by professionals in the field and cover a broad range of topics, including Japanese history and culture, Japanese language and literature, and more. One of my favorites in the series is “The Significance Of Tea Ceremony In Japanese Culture.” If you are interested in gaining a better understanding of Japanese culture, I strongly recommend reading the essays on Japanese from WritingUniverse.

Frank_TB

Happy to help.