cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you know if it is possible to connect two zoom accounts with Salesforce?

NoeliaScalian
Listener

Do you know if it is possible to connect two zoom accounts with Salesforce?

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @NoeliaScalian , thank you for your contribution to the Zoom community! We are so happy to have you here..

I believe this is possible with the Salesforce integration. Take a look at this article by Salesforce for more details: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.video_zoom_setup.htm&type=5

let me know if that helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you very much CarlaA but I still have doubts.
When I do the configuration, it asks me for the data of: Zoom API Key Zoom API Secret. These data are unique for each zoom account. If I want to add two accounts I don't know how to include them.
We have two licenses
500 Participants meeting Monthly
100-participant license for meeting and webinar 500

@CarlaA  

can you help me?
He has two licenses because he has many meetings but they are invoiced in the name of the same company.

If you can't help me, who can help?

thank you very much for your time and help

HI @NoeliaScalian , so sorry for the delay! I was going to submit a ticket to our support team on your behalf but I see you beat me to it 🙂 they will be able to assist you with more information going forward as I am not an expert in this integration. I hope that you can come back to this post and reply to this thread with your findings! I think others may have a similar question and will find it useful. 

Thank you!

Carla, 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?