cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Invitees

FredR
Listener

In many of my saved invites, somehow the invitee mysteriously disappears before the meeting date and at the time of the meeting, they don't have a link to the meeting and I don't see their name listed anymore as an invitee? Often the invitee gets a notice that the meeting has been cancelled - when it has not. What's going on?

3 REPLIES 3

BettyBright
Listener

I have the same situation. Very frustrating! I keep seeing questions on this without help. Why isn't there a reply to help with this! I can't add names to the invite; they keep disappearing!

FredR
Listener

Hi Betty - I didn't get a single reply either - very frustrating. However, I solved my problem!!  I hope my fix works for you. It was very simple. Apparently it was a memory or similar issue with my mac. I rarely turned off my computer and this was the problem. Somehow I realized that if I completely shut off my computer (re-start seems to work) every day, the problem disappeared. Not only that, but the first time I re-started, it sent a bunch of old Zoom invites out which really confused lots of people I had invited to previous meetings. Anyway - try shutting down completely on a regular basis and see if that helps.

BettyBright
Listener

Fred, I also found a fix. I pasted all invitee emails on to a doc, then copied and pasted the full list. It accepted it and I could then confirm it. I will remember your hack as a back-up, but this is a problem that should be fixable---never had this issue when I used zoom before. Thanks for the comment!