cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Questions - viewing responses

ShaunM
Listener

Can anyone please assist with how I can view the answers to the custom question I have required in the registration for my Zoom meetings? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ShaunM 

You can view all the information gathered through the registration form through the registration report. This can be run at any time, before or after the scheduled session. As registrations continue, you will need to regenerate the report to include the additional info. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks, I got that. To me, that's a pain. I could VIEW the Registration and see all the standard replies of registrants, but just missing the Custom question answers. Wouldnt it be better to have that info alongside the VIEWING without needing to go generate Registration Report? Or even better would be to provide Owner all the registered info including Custom answers in the Email Owner alert. Thank you.

100% This.

ShaunM
Listener

Thanks Bort! I went to the registration report and generated it however it was empty of data.

I have a question at registration asking "Who invited you to the meeting?'' 

I am hoping that these questions have to be answered to register.

Bort

Hi @ShaunM 

Be sure to check the Required box for each custom question, otherwise it is possible to skip that question when registering: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 21.09.17.png

Yes Bort I have done that thanks. Not sure why I cannot generate the report to show the responses?