cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Polling Template

T_A_
Listener

Is there a way to create a poll, save it as a template and reuse it for all future meetings?  I would like to use a standard Meeting Evaluation at the end of each meeting.  It would be nice to not have to type out the same set of questions and answers for each of the meetings.

2 REPLIES 2

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @T_A_ thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! I was reviewing our support article and it mentions that polling is saved when you create a template. Could you maybe review these steps and see if it helps?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360036559151-Meeting-Templates

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

GoSchool22
Listener

I'm not seeing where I can save polls to an admin meeting template.  When creating the template, I'm only given the opportunity to select certain settings but nothing to do with adding and saving polls.  I'm trying to have an admin meeting template that's available to my group of hosts that contains polls.  It seems like for each host I'm going to have to add the polls into their meetings even though I've applied the meeting template.