Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concurrent Meetings Basic and Plus licenses

realwru69
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Do we have Zoom Sales people here?

Can anyone comment what does it mean Concurrent Meetings Basic and Plus licenses? 

What user can get if buying these licenses?   

thx

14 REPLIES 14

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

FREE

• Host up to 100 participants
  • Unlimited group meetings for up to 40 minutes
  • Unlimited one-to-one meetings with a 30 hour time limit per meeting.
  • Private & Group Chat

PRO

All the benefits of Free, plus:

• Host up to 100 participants
  • Increase participants up to 1,000 with Large Meetings add-on
  • Group meetings for up to 30 hours
  • Social media streaming
  • 1 GB cloud recording (per license)

realwru69
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Dear @Alex_PFT, thanks for yoyr efforts but please read the question carefully.

I perfectly know the difference between Basic and Pro. 

But licenses "Concurrent Meetings Basic" and "Concurrent Meetings Plus" is tottaly different thing.

So waiting for Zoom Sales to commment. 

Alex_PFT

To run  concurrent meetings, you must be a licensed user on a Business, Education, or Enterprise account.

realwru69
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Dear @Alex_PFT , please do not write if you don't understand the matter.

I tell you, the question is different. 

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, we don't have much in terms of the Sales team helping on the Community. For more info about the Concurrent Meetings Basic and Plus licenses, which essentially allow more concurrent meetings for each user, please contact Zoom Sales directly

I am struggling with getting this set up.  I have an account in which I pay a fee for each month.  When I go under Basic as instructed to enable the feature to join two meetings, the option is not there.  Any ideas?

Bort

Are you sure you have a Concurrent meeting license, or just a normal Pro license? I am not aware of any setting that must be enabled for concurrent meetings. 

realwru69
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi,

Please do not mix and misunderstand terms "basic" and "Concurent"...

There are account types: Basic, Pro, Business, Education, and Enterprise.

There is possibility in Zoom (while having one meeting at a time) to schedule 2 meetings if you have Business, Education or Enterprise accounts.  

If you have Pro account you cannot schedule concurent meetings, please read here. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206122046-Can-I-host-concurrent-meetings- 

And there are Zoom license types "Concurrent Meetings Basic" and "Concurrent Meetings Plus" and this is tottaly different thing.

Seems like having additional license "Concurrent Meetings Basic", Pro or any other account user can schedule up to 4 concurent meetings.

Seems like having additional license"Concurrent Meetings Plus", Pro or any other account user can schedule up to 20 concurent meetings.

😶

Alex_PFT

I'm just curious about this, do you have a link about those licenses (Concurrent Meetings Basic, Concurrent Meetings Plus) ?

I have never heard of them and can't find any info about them on Zoom's website. 

realwru69
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi,

this topic is not advertized at Zoom 🙂 

The only thing I was able to find "googling" is this link which gives some light on Concurrent Meeting (Plus) license

https://wts.uwo.ca/web_conferencing/web_conferencing_tool_comparison.html

Did you ever confirm if there was a Concurrent Meeting Basic that could host up to 4 meetings?  I only have a few Concurrent Meeting plus license because of cost.  It would be nice to have something in between.  I don't think many people with host 20 meetings

Alex_PFT

How can it not be advertised at Zoom  ...  😅

As an official Zoom reseller I want to know more about this. Let's hope someone directly from Zoom can shed some light on this.

Alex

zoom@pft

realwru69
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

@Alex_PFT  would be nice to cooperate and share the knowledge directly. Please contact me directly. Find my email here https://www.elipsis.lt/en/Contacts (Zoom Community portal does not allow to send direct messages... nor share email address...)

brucekennedy
Listener

Hi There,

Zoom Concurrent Meeting is an add-on license that allows a user's account to host more than one (or 2 for enterprise) meetings at the same time. There are two levels available for this license, Basic and Plus.

Basic allows the user to host up to 4 meetings simultaneously.

Plus allows the user to host up to 20 meetings simultaneously.

Our HR/Recruiting Team uses this for setting up interview sessions for new candidates.