cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining two Zoom videos

Suzie
Listener

Dear Zoom community,

Could I please receive some guidance about how to combine two Zoom videos?

Also, is there a way to delete the names in a Zoom video once the video has been recorded?

Thank you very much for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Adobe Express, so I'm not sure if it can handle splicing 2 videos together. 

As for the names, unfortunately, those are hard-coded into the video, so it would not be possible to remove them after the recording is finished processing.

Going forward, you can disable those names from being captured in future recordings: 

• For a cloud recording, disable the Display participants' names in the recording option on the Recording tab of the web Settings page. (Be sure to click the Save button that appears when you make a change)
    Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 10.02.41.png
  • For local recordings, there is a similar setting in the desktop client's settings. 
    Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 10.05.16.png

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any further questions!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

Hi @Suzie 

Unfortunately, there is no way to combine any recording files with Zoom directly. Recordings would need to be combined using proper video editing software. 

As for the names, are you referring to each participant's name in the corner of their video tile, or some other name? 

Suzie
Listener

I truly appreciate your reply.  Just as a follow up question, can I combine the videos on Adobe Express?

And, yes, I am referring to each participant's name below their image.  Thank you very much for your help.  I sincerely appreciate your prompt and helpful insight.

Bort

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Adobe Express, so I'm not sure if it can handle splicing 2 videos together. 

As for the names, unfortunately, those are hard-coded into the video, so it would not be possible to remove them after the recording is finished processing.

Going forward, you can disable those names from being captured in future recordings: 

• For a cloud recording, disable the Display participants' names in the recording option on the Recording tab of the web Settings page. (Be sure to click the Save button that appears when you make a change)
    Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 10.02.41.png
  • For local recordings, there is a similar setting in the desktop client's settings. 
    Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 10.05.16.png

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any further questions!

Thank you so much for your help, Bort!