Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in (I'm using windows 7)

mariaharsono
Listener

Hi, My name is Maria

I try using zoom since 3 years ago,

but starting from this month i have trouble connecting to zoom.

Sometime it can, but many times it cannot.

Today i cannot use zoom to join at all,  it has error code that i didn't understand

and i even try to google it but nothing has the same error as i do.

Please kindly help. 

Error attached.

Kindly

Maria

4 REPLIES 4

ZoomZoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi, Maria.

Looks like there is an issue with a local certificate. Try uninstalling the Zoom app, then go to https://zoom.us/download and get the latest version and install again. The new versions always come with an updated certificate.

Hope this helps,

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz

Hi! I have a similar problem. I have uninstalled the zoom app hoping to have the pop up window saying that connecting to zoom is not safe to disappear, but it didn't .  This issue started yesterday, while opening the zoom app , there is a pop up window saying that I cannot connect to Zoom and to open my browser. If I click on the certificate it is not valid either. But the strange  thing is that zoom app works perfectly well in another computer . I have also gone onto your download website and at the begining I had problems too, I got a message at the end of the download process  saying that  there was a network error. I google it and updated chrome. I could finally install the zoom app, but to my dissappoitment the pop window saying that the connection to zoom was not secure still turned up 🙄

Hope you can help me too. Thanks. Regards,

Ana Maria

user name ***********

Not too much trouble, just open your Google chrome and open zoom.com and click to join and write your meeting number, write your name and enter the password.

real27
Listener

Hi, I have faced the same issue on Windows 7. I cannot connect to a meeting because the certificate is not trusted.

I have installed the latest zoom version and all certificates from Manually downloading TLS certificates for SIP-based devices

Do you have any solutions for windows 7 users?