cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change email address as not receiving confirmation email

Tutology
Listener

I changed the name of my email address.  I am not getting the confirmation email on either the old or new accounts.  I have checked spam and junk and don't see anything there.

5 REPLIES 5

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Tutology! Because your inquiry is unique to your account, I have gone ahead and created a support ticket for your issue. Please watch out for an update via email

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I am having the same issue. I have tried to contact support and the CHAT tells me I'm not eligible for support - even though I have a paid account, which I think is outrageous! 
One of my team members has the login, however I, as the company owner, should have it. No matter how hard we try, we can't change it to me. I have screen shots and all manner of things to share. Please help! 
p.s I used to login using email address kylie@ however it's changed to hi@ (which is my team member) and when I try change it back to kylie@ the message I receive is that kylie@ is already registered ... however I can't login with that email address. Very frustrating. 

HollysZoom2022
Listener

I am having the same issue. Trying to change my email address and the confirmation email is not coming through (Ive checked junk etc)

palled
Listener

Hi, I have the same issue too. Have asked many times for confirmation, but nothing arrives? Palled

Afelton
Listener

this is an old discussion, but I am having this issue... I cant get phone support and can find the answer anywhere. Extremely frustrating