cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into Zoom

JS24
Listener

Hello Zoom Community! 

I am experiencing a problem where I am unable to launch or join any meetings. It started sometime last year and, since then, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Zoom twice (thinking it may have had to do with using an outdated version), but the problem persists. The root of it appears to be a sign-in issue.

After reinstalling Zoom (for the second time) and opening it, I tried signing in through Google and Facebook, and neither worked. For both routes, I receive the message: Error Code: 5003

Has/Is anyone else experiencing this? Is/What is the solution?? 

Thanks in advance for your time & consideration, 

- desperate college student who would be really grateful if someone could fix their Zoom problem 

2 REPLIES 2

Patricia_B
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The error code 5003 means that there are connectivity issues with Zoom's servers. There are several reasons why this might be happening. It could be a firewall issue, an antivirus software block, or it might be a corrupt wireless driver.

If you are on a network with a firewall or a proxy, you need to contact a network administrator to check the firewall and proxy settings: Zoom network firewall or proxy server settings

This could happen if you're using a computer or mobile device that has network access restrictions.

Also, antivirus software like AVG may be blocking your connection to Zoom. Please disable the service and try again. Once the Zoom meeting is over, you can reverse the AVG settings.

Also, it could be a corrupted wireless driver that's preventing you from connecting to Zoom. If this is the case, the problem won’t go away on its own. You would need to reinstall the wireless driver on the device.

If the above does not help, please let me know what device you are using and we can look into some more ways to ensure you can sign in.

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

betzy1515
Listener

Greetings, I pay the Standard Pro Annual Membership since May 26, 2022  account number ending  21465 but I can't sign in because does not recognize my email. Please help me ASAP I need to coordinate my next Zoom meeting for Tuesday August 9, 2022 at 7:00pm PR time. Can you call me? Thank you