cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I edit which icons appear at bottom of screen, when I click the Restore icon, upper right corner

paulri
Listener

When I view the Zoom meeting app in full screen, I can always see the Participants icon at the bottom of the screen. See the screenshot here, where I have circled in red, the Participants icon. https://imgur.com/a/z6SzvGr

But when I click the Restore rectangles in the upper right corner, the Participants icon disappears. See screenshot here.  https://imgur.com/a/2ZeQfTL

Is there  a way for me to indicate which icons I want to appear at the bottom, or in what order they are removed, when I click the Restore rectangles?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Humashankar
Participant

Hi @paulri 

Thanks for treating my help as useful guidance and am honored for that.

Here is the response for your new problem statement

Great finding and call out - we can treat this as future enhancement

As Zoom app doesn't provide the ability for users to customize which icons appear at the bottom of the screen or control their order when in full-screen mode.

The icons that appear at the bottom of the screen during a Zoom meeting are determined by Zoom's default interface layout, and this layout doesn't offer customization options for users.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Huma

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Humashankar
Participant

Hi @paulri 

Thanks for treating my help as useful guidance and am honored for that.

Here is the response for your new problem statement

Great finding and call out - we can treat this as future enhancement

As Zoom app doesn't provide the ability for users to customize which icons appear at the bottom of the screen or control their order when in full-screen mode.

The icons that appear at the bottom of the screen during a Zoom meeting are determined by Zoom's default interface layout, and this layout doesn't offer customization options for users.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Huma

Thanks again, Huma.

Well you helped me out twice in one day. That's pretty darn good. 

Have a good evening (at least it is evening here in California, US).

Humashankar
Participant

Absolutely - It is my pleasure helping you and thanks for your motivation in cheering me up with likes and acceptance.

Out here in Atlanta GA - It is 9 PM and have to close things for the day.

Keep me posted if you have any other points to clarify. - Happy to help !!

Huma