cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I call my friend by phone number

Rulo-me09
Listener

I was wondering if I can call my friend by her phone number but still see her face like I were to zoom her

kriss
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Rulo-me09 

Unfortunately not. A phone number call is Voice only no video. You will need to zoom her to view her video.

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Rulo-me09
Listener

I am  confused how to do that 

kriss

sachinzoom

Hi @Rulo-me09 

Unfortunately not. A phone number call is Voice only no video. You will need to zoom her to view her video.

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Rulo-me09
Listener

That does help because I did not now that I was always told that if I call on zoom then I will be able to see her as well thank you for telling me that 

kriss

Rulo-me09
Listener

How do you schedule a meeting? 

kriss

sachinzoom

Hi @Rulo-me09 

Here's the article to describe the steps:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings

SERENITY2
Listener

CAN I CALL ME FRIEND ON HERE

sohail870
Listener

No, you cannot call your friend by phone number on Zoom. Zoom is a video conferencing platform that requires an internet connection to make calls. However, if your friend has a Zoom account, you can invite them to a Zoom meeting or call by sending them a meeting link or ID. Additionally, you can use Zoom's phone feature to dial into a meeting or call using your phone, but this would require your friend to already be part of the meeting or call.

jordenisbetter6
Listener

ok thanks for letting me know.