cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Flickering

cgabrielpr
Listener

Hi, I have a brand new IdeaPad 3-17ITL6 Laptop - Type 82H9 with Windows 11 with "Integrated Camera".  It works fine (Camera), but once i starts Zoom app (App or Browser) camera starts flickering.  Already update the drivers, Uninstall and Re-Install drivers, Disable AV, ran a SFC /Scannow,  ran a DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth,  ran two (2) BIOS updates,  ran Windows Updates and even ran a PC RESET,  Lowed the Refreshing rate and resolution of display, but nothing has worked.  Can anyone help me please?  Lenovo has not helped cause they said is not a hardware issue!!! 

5 REPLIES 5

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @cgabrielpr thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! I'm wondering if you can tweak any of the video settings in Zoom to have better performance. You can go into the Zoom client, settings

jeremyjustin_0-1643395123914.jpeg

Then Video. See if things look optimized there, then you can also scroll to the bottom and click "Advanced"

You will see quite a few settings there to test with

jeremyjustin_1-1643395192174.png

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Thanks for replying!  I try that already but dint worked.

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

   So once it finishes stablishing connection is when the flickering starts.

jeremyjustin

Hi @cgabrielpr ok thank you for the updated information and screenshots. Tell you what, can you please do a full uninstall of Zoom and then download the latest client here https://zoom.us/download

Go through the install, sign in, and double check your settings. Then try another meeting. Let's see if a reinstall takes care of this problem. 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

I also have this problem. I have the Logitech Brio camera and a stationary windows 10. I also can run other apps without this flickering. Camtasia is one of the most known, and this isn't flickering.
We tried to update the client with no result.

Do you have any other suggestions?