cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry advanced screen share for participant-view and they can see my presenter notes in slideshow

8Educator
Listener

Hi Zoom Community!

I need your help and collective wisdom, I'm running into some troubles with sharing my powerpoint presentations and viewing my presenter notes at the same time (I would like it visible just for me and not participants). I use a MacBook Air laptop. 

1) When I do do Presenter View on PPT slide show options, everyone can see my presenter notes on the side panel. What can I do to block their view to just viewing the main slides? 

2) When I do Basic Screen Share of my PPT, I cannot see my presenter notes on the side. So when I select Advanced Share Screen - and do portion of the screen, it comes up as blurry quality resolution for most participants - both laptop users and computer users, but not for others (1 person who signed in with their phone said it looks fine). The framed portion of the slide shared looks clear for me on my end, but not everyone else. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom, I've turned off all video cameras to help bandwidth... nothing seems to work. 

Would Keynote work better? Would using Advanced portion screen share with Keynote be less blurrier? 

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

This guide might help: 

https://meetingsandwebinars.com/userguides/how-to-screen-share/ 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !