cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being able to delete other peoples meetings

NLondon
Listener

I am an admin in Zoom and I work in the helpdesk.

Occasionally I have requests to delete bookings on behalf of the CEO/PA to free up a room. I used to be able to just right click delete them in outlook but now I can't and I dont have permission to edit the meeting to send a cancellation. How do I give myself proper permissions in zoom to be able to delete any meeting from any person I need to delete..?

My google searches only really brought me to articles about assigning someone to be a delagate for my own meetings etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @NLondon.

I assume you know the person who created the meeting, typically the person from whom the invite is sent.  (There are some cases where this might not be true.)  But assuming you are a Zoom Admin and you know the user who created the meeting, log into the Web Portal, go to Admin -> User Management -> Users, locate the user and click on their name/email address.  Their user info pops up; click the Meetings tab and the Upcoming Meetings menu:

Ray_Harwood_0-1714093363692.png

From there, locate the offending meeting, hover over the meeting title and the Edit / Delete buttons will be visible.  Press Delete and confirm.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @NLondon.

I assume you know the person who created the meeting, typically the person from whom the invite is sent.  (There are some cases where this might not be true.)  But assuming you are a Zoom Admin and you know the user who created the meeting, log into the Web Portal, go to Admin -> User Management -> Users, locate the user and click on their name/email address.  Their user info pops up; click the Meetings tab and the Upcoming Meetings menu:

Ray_Harwood_0-1714093363692.png

From there, locate the offending meeting, hover over the meeting title and the Edit / Delete buttons will be visible.  Press Delete and confirm.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !