cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio problems , I get this message, what does it mean? THE MEETING DOES NOT SUPPORT DIAL INORCALLME

Lorenaacuna
Listener

Audio problems , I get this message, what does it mean? THE MEETING DOES NOT SUPPORT DIAL IN OR CALL ME. YOU CAN NOT CONNECT TO THE AUDIO.

PLEASE HELP! MY HOST IS IN CHILE AND WE ARE TRYING TO CONNECT IN THE USA. HE IS SAYING THAT IT'S OUR ISSUE, BUT WE THINK IT'S HIS ISSUE ON HIS SETTING. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Lorenaacuna to Dial in by Phone you will need to be on a pro plan type or above and also subscribed to the Audio Plan add-on for toll-free phone numbers

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jaron
Listener

I would start by confirming the host of the meeting has the call in feature licensed.  I'm guessing you're trying to dial-in using a telephone rather than using computer audio, correct?  You may consider trying to use computer connected audio devices or using a video conference room, if available, to call into the meeting.

Start there and see if that's possible.  If not, you may want to consider opening a ticket with Zoom technical support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Lorenaacuna to Dial in by Phone you will need to be on a pro plan type or above and also subscribed to the Audio Plan add-on for toll-free phone numbers

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!