cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio/mic cut out partway through meetings

cswee13
Listener

For the past few months, my audio and microphone will work completely fine at the beginning of a meeting but suddenly cut out. Both the audio and mic cut out at the exact same time. This has happened 30 minutes into meetings as well as 3 minutes, so there is no standard time frame. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall Zoom with no improvement. The same issue happens with and without headphones. Once the audio/mic cut out, they do not come back. I always leave and rejoin the meeting, and they both work fine immediately upon reentering. However, the issue may occur again in the same meeting/link a while later. For reference, this is on my laptop which is a late 2015 MacBook Pro.

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Zoom support can look at your log files if you want to open a special kind of support ticket 

Here’s how;

• Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
  • Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
  • Click Statistics

• Click Send report.
  • Select a product from the Productdrop-down list.
  • Select a problem from the Problemdrop-down list, and specify the date and time that the problem occurred. 
  • Under Description, enter a brief description of the issue. 
  • Select the check box next to Include log file and system information to send the log files generated by the client to Zoom Support with the problem report.
  • If you already have a support request open, select the check box next to I have a ticket ID, and enter the ticket number.  
  • Click Send

• https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360037195152-Sending-meeting-or-webinar-problem-report-and... 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!