cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendees for new meeting don't get email notification (MacOS Sonoma 14.1.1)

bllewell
Listener

When I schedule a new meeting and provide email addresses for my attendees, I expect them to get a robot-generated email invitation. They do not. And when I select "iCal" under "Calendar", I expect them to get a calendar invitation. They do not. Why? Might I have missed a critical preference setting or option?

How can I troubleshoot this?

I’m using the current latest Zoom version on MacOS Sonoma 14.1.1.

3 REPLIES 3

ADSTUDIO
Listener

Same here. Zoom needs to fix this.

AllanC
Listener

We are experiencing the same problems for Zoom Client Version: 5.16.10 (25689) on latest version of Monterey 12.72.  

2-step work around: I have been walking endusers to save the iCal invites and add attendees in the invite and send it out from there.  

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bllewell @AllanC @ADSTUDIO welcome to the community! I wanted to clarify on the "Attendees" field when creating a meeting. Where you are seeing "Attendees", you will need to enter the email or name of participants that you want to invite to your event. 

Note: This requires configuring the calendar and contacts integration with Zoom; therefore, if that is not setup, per the KB on Scheduling meetings, I don't believe those attendees will be getting your meeting invitation.

If you prefer not using the calendar and contacts integration, here are other ways to Inviting others to join a meeting

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!