cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Version need to updated to 5.12.2 or higher

flojolene
Listener

When signing in, I received a message that my app version needs to be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in and I need to contact my IT team to update.  How do I do it?

9 REPLIES 9

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @flojolene thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

You can download the update here: zoom.us/download. That should do it!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you CarlaA

I have the same message on a new ASUS Vivobook I just bought in Lviv, Ukraine to use here. Help! Dean

Hello, I have tried to update as per this description. It says download done but when I go to the app the same message comes up.

If you are in Windows, go to "Add or remove programs" and search for Zoom. Select the three dots to the right and select "Uninstall". Follow the prompts and when complete download the latest install (if you haven't already). Use the installer to upgrade.

for other OSs, delete the existing and download the latest install (if you haven't already). Use the installer to upgrade.

I've downloaded that 3 times and it doesn't work

stephanie64
Listener

Bonjour, 

j'ai le meme probleme et meme en telechargeant la nouvelle version que vous avez mis en reponse cela m'indique le meme message. 

Pouvez vous m'aider ? 

Bonjour Stéphanie,

Veuillez consulter ma réponse à mwhitteker ci-dessus.

DrDeanRamser
Listener

I have the same message on a new ASUS Vivobook I just bought in Lviv, Ukraine to use here. Help! Dean