cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An invite that I can reuse repeatedly

Jolt917
Listener

I want to send out a single invitation to schedule meetings for actors to record their lines on different days @ different times. I'll notify them individually by email when to sign on. How do I do this?

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You can just provide them your "Personal Meeting ID" and password, and then let them know when to show-up. If you're in your personal meeting, you'll see them when they arrive, if you're in your personal meeting with someone else and the next person shows-up, you'll all three be in the meeting. Just describing the overall behavior. I can work well, and it sounds like what you might be looking for.

You can also just schedule a meeting and keep re-using/sharing that Meeting ID for up to a year, and it will keep working for you.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

I actually created a recurring meeting that I cut and pasted into emails to the actors. Is there any disadvantage to this approach as opposed to "Personal Meeting ID" and PW? Let's say I wanted to use either approach with a calendar notification to the recipent. Each would have a different day and time selected. I imagine that would work as well. Correct? Finally, if I select Google Calendar for the invite, add them as a guest, but the recipient uses, say, iCal what happens then? Do they not see the invitation? Just curious, and thanks for the help!