cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A user access token is required to request this resource.

Stanley_Leong
Listener

Hi Guys

I am facing a problem when I want to go-live my zoom meeting on facebook

the message pop out

"A user access token is required to request this resource."

I Can't find any resources in solving this matter

Any pros on here can help out?

8 REPLIES 8

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Stanley_Leong! Welcome to the Zoom Community and thank you for your contribution. 

This might occur if you do not have the correct permissions to post to that page/group. This article walks you through the steps of live streaming meetings or webinars to Facebook and can help resolve the issue you are encountering. Take a look and let me know if that helps 🙂

Thanks! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello, we have been facing the same issue.

We cannot go live on our Facebook page (admin role) but only through our Facebook account.

What we should do?

It does not help. As I am admin of FB page and still cant post it.

bsuzik
Listener

I've been having the same issue for months. Some pages I'm an admin on I can go live from zoom, some I cannot. I have the appropriate permissions but I don't know why I can't go live on some pages. Please advise as this is a challenging issue.

Were you able to figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

JaxDelisle
Listener

I figured it out!  I manage quite a few pages, which I think is where the issue was.  Here's what I did: 

1. Stream to Facebook through the desktop client until you're at the section that allows you to choose which page to go live on. 
  2. Click the link at the bottom that is highlighted, ‘Facebook security settings’
  3. You will be led to facebook to begin granting access to Zoom to post on your page, click "Continue" until you see "ZOOM is requesting to read content posted on the Page and create and manage content on your Page."
  4. Click "Choose What you Allow"
  5. Uncheck ALL pages for all 3 sections.  Check ONLY the Pages where you want to share your Live streaming then Save.
  6. Attempt to Go Live again.

Viola! 

I ran into this problem for the first time this evening.  I have been hosting from Zoom to Facebook for the past couple of years, but never encountered this before.  

I used the method JaxDelisle suggested.  It took a little time because I have a lot of pages that I would like to be able to post to, but when I whittled it down to a small enough list, it worked.  Thank you!

RafailOps
Listener

Hey all -   JaxDelisle has it right, 

you can click the "Facebook security settings" when zoom leads you to the broadcast page where you choose the broadcast destination. 

Unclick everything else and click the page you want on all sections - TEST this 1 hour before your live or you will suffer. 

As for the error, DONT close zoom, just refresh facebook page a few times, or logout and login to facebook again and try to go live.