cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A meeting without the administrator but with ready and opened breakout rooms

Ariel_Leyva
Listener

Hello!

How can I, as an administrator, schedule a meeting with ready to use by the guests breakout rooms without my participation?

3 REPLIES 3

imogenraynerae
Attendee

Yes you can. Here's how to set up breakout rooms in advance: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061353

It is best practice to make another participant a user on your account. You can do this from the User Management tab in your Zoom profile.  Let me know if you need further help.

Imogen

Ariel_Leyva
Listener

Thank you for your answer. I am seeking this possibility without any participation of host or co-host. Is there any?

Unfortunately not - you still need someone to 'host' to launch the breakout rooms.

Attendees can join a meeting without a host present, and you can pre-assign breakout rooms, but someone would have to be a 'host' to physically launch the breakout rooms.  Would one of your attendees be able to do this?

It's one we could suggest to Zoom! It is best practice to have a host at any meeting and allows for much more functionality. feel free to message me if you have any more questions.

Imogen