cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party survey toggle disappeared

cottonnug
Listener

Hi - I'm trying to utilize a 3rd party survey link for meetings and I believed the setting was disabled by our IT team. However, when our IT team looked into it, they said that the 3rd party survey toggle was visible for a few days while they investigated in early January, but then disappeared from their settings at the end of January. They shared a screenshot with me that shows a box that says "Hosts will no longer be able to use 3rd-party survey links in newly and previously scheduled meetings."

Is it true that 3rd party survey links are no longer able to be used at all? Or is it still an option, but the toggle moved to somewhere else recently? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

This  feature still exists. Check and make sure it is enabled at the account level. 

How to enable meeting surveys

Account
To enable or disable Meeting Survey for all users in the account:

Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
Click Account Management then Account Settings.
Click the Meeting tab.
Under In Meeting (Basic), click the Meeting Survey toggle to enable or disable it.
If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.

(Optional) Select or deselect the Allow host to use a 3rd-party survey link check box to enable or disable the use of third-party survey links for meetings at the account level.

Click Save to confirm your changes.
(Optional) Click the checkbox next to Use default survey if you want to set a default survey for all scheduled meetings and webinars, except those with Personal Meeting IDs.
Use the drop down menu to select any survey from the account library.
(Optional) Select an option under Who can participate:
Everyone in the meeting
Internal users only
External users only
(Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing these settings, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067657 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB

Hello,

This  feature still exists. Check and make sure it is enabled at the account level. 

How to enable meeting surveys

Account
To enable or disable Meeting Survey for all users in the account:

Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
Click Account Management then Account Settings.
Click the Meeting tab.
Under In Meeting (Basic), click the Meeting Survey toggle to enable or disable it.
If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.

(Optional) Select or deselect the Allow host to use a 3rd-party survey link check box to enable or disable the use of third-party survey links for meetings at the account level.

Click Save to confirm your changes.
(Optional) Click the checkbox next to Use default survey if you want to set a default survey for all scheduled meetings and webinars, except those with Personal Meeting IDs.
Use the drop down menu to select any survey from the account library.
(Optional) Select an option under Who can participate:
Everyone in the meeting
Internal users only
External users only
(Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing these settings, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067657 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!