cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 QTY active accounts but cannot add user.

John_ME
Listener

Hi, please help. I have two Pro active accounts, but I cannot share or assign the other account to another user, it says I don't have available license even though I am using only 1 account. Before, I can freely add and remove users to my accounts until today. 

John_ME_1-1670557061542.png

John_ME_3-1670557285648.png

John_ME_2-1670557117525.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

SihuiTech
Listener

Hi John,

Pls check the pending page,you may have added other emails but you forget it.It still will use 1 license whatever it actived or not.

AaronGong_0-1670580416242.png

View solution in original post

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @John_ME,

From your screen shots, it looks like you have subscribed to 2 Licenses, but there are none unused.  Check all of the existing accounts to see if they are licensed.  On the Zoom web portal, go do Admin -> User Management -> Users and see something similar to this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1670683150243.png

If you see 2 users with Licenses, then you have no available licenses to add to others.

If you only see 1 user with a License, then I would suggest submitting a support ticket to our Billing team here and they should be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SihuiTech
Listener

Hi John,

Pls check the pending page,you may have added other emails but you forget it.It still will use 1 license whatever it actived or not.

AaronGong_0-1670580416242.png

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @John_ME,

From your screen shots, it looks like you have subscribed to 2 Licenses, but there are none unused.  Check all of the existing accounts to see if they are licensed.  On the Zoom web portal, go do Admin -> User Management -> Users and see something similar to this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1670683150243.png

If you see 2 users with Licenses, then you have no available licenses to add to others.

If you only see 1 user with a License, then I would suggest submitting a support ticket to our Billing team here and they should be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !