cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is business plan best option for my web application ?

deco20
Listener

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on the development of an application where I want to implement the ZOOM API. Accordingly, I have started reading the ZOOM API documentation. I have come across many useful things but there is one thing I am unsure about, and I hope you can help me resolve it.

When creating an OUATH 2.0, I chose the option Account-level app, and so I started using the API 🙂

What I noticed is that there is an option called 'alternative_host' that allows a different user to be the host. From what I could understand, to use this option, I need to have a certain user in my 'organization'. Does this mean that when choosing a Business plan for 189.90 EUR, I get the opportunity to invite 10-99 people (users that will create meet with other user on my platform) into my "organization" as hosts?

deco20_0-1690992250015.png

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @deco20.

Your question really touches both a sales-oriented issue and a developer issue, but I think the approach you're asking about is more of a developer question.

You're more likely to get the help and insight you need by joining and posting on the Developers Forum at https://developers.zoom.us/

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !