cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate server-to-server OAuth app

roxtar
Listener

Several others have experienced this problem with server-to-server OAuth (S2SO) apps, but no solution has been given:

I may have found some clues as to why this occurs; but if true, is likely unacceptable for our needs:

1. The Feature bullet of our S2SO app does not have a checkbox on it.  Why?
  2. I don't believe we need to subscribe to any near real-time events, so have left Event Subscriptions disabled.  If this is required, why is it an optional toggle?
  3. When Event Subscriptions is enabled, there's a button to add new Webhook event subscriptions.  Again, I don't think we need this.
  4. When the new Webhook event subscription is added, developers must fill-in a required URL field.  The information tooltip under the URL, next to Validate, (bad grammar and all) contains the main clue:

roxtar_0-1686667353209.png

Can someone confirm if this is true: That all S2SO apps require Webhook event subscriptions?

If this is not the case, how can developers or administrators activate S2SO apps?

And yes, all our S2SO app fields are filled-in, and all S2SO app bullets have a nice checkbox next to them, except for Feature:

roxtar_1-1686667657510.png

Any guidance is appreciated.  Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0