cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add Miro App

Phillbu
Listener

When clicking to add Miro app it shows a Launch Zoom button on Chrome. Clicking the button won't do anything. If I manually launch Zoom, the same thing happens.

I've been trying to install this app for over a month with no success. I also saw that in Miro's community forums, many people are having this same issue.

4 REPLIES 4

chait
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

@Phillbu Thanks for your question and sorry about the inconvenience. 

On the Zoom client, under the 'Apps' tab -> under 'My Apps' tab -> do you see 'Miro' listed?

If not, can you go to marketplace.zoom.us, login -> go to 'Manage' -> Under 'added apps' in the left nav -> Do you see 'Miro'?

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. 

1) On the Zoom client, under the 'Apps' tab -> under 'My Apps' tab -> 'Miro' is not listed.

2) On marketplace.zoom.us, login -> go to 'Manage' -> Under 'added apps' in the left nav -> I do see Miro, here is the screenshot:
image (2).png
3) When on the Zoom client, when I click on Add Miro it opens a webpage (screenshot below). The blue 'Launch Zoom' button does nothing.

image (3).png

Why isn't there any response? 

I would like to bring to your attention my difficulty in obtaining adequate support. I have been trying to contact you for weeks.

Are you going to follow through with support? I'm still waiting for you to get back to me, thanks!