cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an .ics or invite to add to calendar

vmh
Listener

Hi,

Struggling to find an option that lets me email people with a scheduled zoom link, allowing them to add an .ics or add to calendar link.

The pages and instructions I've followed don't seem to give current advice.

Such as: Enabling webinar email ICS calendar attachments (zoom.com)

But there is no .ics option in any of my settings...

Looking at previous options that suggest scheduling it as a recurring event hasn't proved successful for me either.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

annie93
Listener

Zoom lets you create meetings. Creating a meeting does not automatically create an ics calendar invite. You have a few options. You could use APIs to generate a .ics file whenever a meeting is created. You could also use scheduling software to create your Zoom meetings so that a .ics file is emailed to invitees. Looking through the Zoom marketplace one option is Salepager, which lets you schedule Zoom meetings and send .ics files.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Zoom allows you to create an ics file. I’m on mobile right now, but if you go to the Zoom support site you should be able to find the process kb article.

Basically, you need to enable it as an admin at the account level. Then you enable it on your personal account settings.

You don’t need an API or other software.

IMG_8310.jpeg

In my screenshot it says Outlook Ics file, but you can download the Ics file and use it in any application if you don’t use outlook.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!