cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry regarding Retrieving Recordings of an Expired Pro Subscription Account

Nathan28
Listener

Good Day Everyone!

I'm an Employee in a University. Our University purchase Zoom Pro Accounts for Office use. Last September 6, 2022, the Zoom Subscription of our University expired, and the Management of our University plans to renew the subscription on November 2022. My concern is that I have 2 Important Recordings that I forgot to Download before our subscription expires, and now I can not access the cloud storage. I am afraid that the recordings in the cloud will be deleted befor the renewal of our Subscriptions. Is it possible if I personally upgrade our Office Account to Pro for 1 month so that I can download the recordings?

I hope you can help me.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Nathan28,

Time is of the essence in a situation like this. Zoom Community volunteers do not have the ability to access or modify accounts of others. Please contact Zoom Support staff, including information about your previous account, and information about the original account owner, including email addresses:

Support Ticket: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @Nathan28,

Time is of the essence in a situation like this. Zoom Community volunteers do not have the ability to access or modify accounts of others. Please contact Zoom Support staff, including information about your previous account, and information about the original account owner, including email addresses:

Support Ticket: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Nathan28
Listener

Hello, @Ray_Harwood ! 

I will contact them.

Thank you for the response!