cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video freezing when sharing content and using a Clickshare video device.

whoolly1
Listener

Hello, We use a device called "Clickhare" to send our video from our computer to a projector. We have used this with Zoom for the past 2 years with no issues. Starting on Monday, when using this setup, any time that content (word doc, ppt, etc) is shared, this causes the video in Zoom to freeze IF the Clickshare is in use. The clickshare hardware has not changed, nor has the pc that we use. So not sure if Zoom change is causing the video issue. We have made sure that we are on the most current version of Zoom, and the PC has all of the current Windows updates. Any thought on why this new behavior is happening? We have already tried turning off hardware acceleration for incoming video, but that didn't help .

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello, @whoolly1 ! I apologize for the delayed response, but I just wanted to say hello. Are you still having this problem? If that's the case, please allow me to assist.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Vijay_Puthran
Listener

Hello,

Even I am facing the same issue.

Gav
Listener

Having the same issue with ClickShare and Zoom video.

If I share screen via Clickshare before I switch video on, it does not turn the video on, it remains with my profile.

If I share after switching on video, it crashes and freezes both incoming and out going video on my laptop.

Vijay_Puthran
Listener

Is there any update from the Zoom support team on this issue

I joined a meeting, used clickshare for screen sharing and after a couple minutes Zoom crashed.

On different laptop, using Zoom and clickshare would work but any NEWly opened window would just close.  Not even "crash" but just open for a couple seconds and then close.  No crash reports and generic ID in event viewer (try upgrading windows, .net or other issues)

Without Zoom, clickshare works great.