Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i AM NOT ABLE TO SCHEDULE WEBINAR

VED
Listener

Dear Team,

I am not able to schedule for webinar as below mentioned 

You can host a free 30 minute webinar today on OnZoom! Learn how to get started here.

What is Webinar?
  • Zoom Video Webinars allow you to easily conduct large online events with video, audio and screen sharing for up to 100 video participants and 10,000 attendees
  • The features in Webinar are tailored for managing large audiences with branding, registration, host controls, polls, question & answer, raise hand, chat, recording and reporting
  • Monetize your webinars with our Paypal integration (via Zapier)
How is Webinar enabled?
  • Webinar can be added to any paid plans such as Pro, Business or Edu
  • Go to your Webinar Add-On Plan, or contact your sales representative
How do I start?
  • On the User Management page, admin can enable Webinars for certain users with Edit User
2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @VED,

I apologize that it has taken so long for you to receive a reply from the community. Nevertheless, I wanted to check in with you because we appreciate your contributions! In order to schedule an OnZoom webinar, you will need a Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account. Do you currently have such an account? Please let me know if you are still interested in hosting Webinars through OnZoom. Thank you!

Zoom Moderator

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Chinwi
Listener

Dear Team,

I am also not able to schedule a webinar, as mentioned below. I have a "Zoom One Pro" account. Maybe there is something I am missing. Kindly advise.

You can host a free 30 minute webinar today on OnZoom! Learn how to get started Learn how to get started here linkhere.

What is Webinar?
  • Zoom Webinars allows you to easily conduct large online events with video, audio and screen sharing for up to 1,000 video participants and 100,000 attendees
  • The features in Webinar are tailored for managing large audiences with branding, registration, host controls, polls, question & answer, raise hand, chat, recording and reporting
  • Monetize your webinars with our Paypal integration (via Zapier)
How is Webinar enabled?
  • Webinar can be added to any paid plans such as Pro, Business or Edu
  • Go to your Webinar Add-On Plan, or contact your sales representative
How do I start?
  • On the User Management page, admin can enable Webinars for certain users with Edit User

Chinwi