Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how to join a webinar as alternative host

I created a webinar and set Mike as the alternative host.But Mike can't log in through a specific login page like ordinary participants and receive an invitation to attend the meeting.And he won't receive an invitation to the meeting before the meeti...

HONGZHI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Issue

Hi I have set up a webinar but people are getting this message when they try the link"Webinar is over, you cannot register now error message" Any ideas, they webinar is in 2 days and im worried people wont be able to access it!

BarryC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recurring meetings registration form

Hi everyone!I'm running recurring meetings every week on Zoom. The problem is, that I need to collect emails, but I don't want to annoy people by fulfilling the registration every meetup especially if they've been attending the meetings previously. T...

Agata01 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I make meetings available on demand?

I'd like to make my 1-4 hour training sessions to a live audience available for viewing later by new users, who would need to register and pay to take it. Is this an option with Zoom? I already keep the class available to the host agency for 1-2 week...

MaryS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Panelists and Attendees Conundrum

I'll be running a 50-session webinar event with one or two different panelists for every session. Do the panelists need to register separately if they want to watch other sessions as an attendee? I see that I can change a panelist to an attendee, but...

mdh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom events: upload speakers bio via CSV

Dear Community, i would like to upload a session/speaker csv for my zoom event. ist there a possibility to add more speaker information other than just Speaker Full Name, Speaker Email, Speaker Company Name. I need to upload Speakers Biography, Title...

Lucia_ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes