Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Webinar templates save speakers

Is there a way to get the speakers you add for a webinar to be sticky to a template?When creating a webinar and adding the speaker info, then saving as template, the speaker info is gone when trying to schedule a webinar with that template. Thanks in...

CSV Webinar Attendee Reports

When I created my Webinar Attendee Report (CSV file), it includes the list of Attendees by user name but the Email column is blank. So If they didn't include a unique first and last name or user name I am unable to see who actually attended. Has anyo...

Error page - editing Zoom recording

Hey there!I am getting an error page when I trim a recorded webinar. It's saying that I don't have access. I've attached the screenshot. I am the only name on the account. I've been editing recordings for months, and now this page pops up. PLEASE adv...

Dmoore1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat Disable by defult

In my personal experience, I prefer to have the Chat On always, that way I can approach and interact with my audience, but since a couple weeks now it appears to be DESABLED for my audience and they can't chat with me. Only I can write to them. The t...

Custom RTMP Live Stream Redirect

Hi. Can someone confirm that if you have a live stream set up with a custom RTMP and you reach webinar capacity, it will NOT redirect users to the livestream link, even if you have that option enabled? But it will if you use one of the other services...

kwc54 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem with zoom events by invitation only

Dear all, We have a major event coming soon, and participants are facing a problem that I cannot resolve easily. Their institutions have an institutional account with zoom. Inside that account, zoom uses some more "private" email addresses of the ins...