Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration Questions

We are setting up our first webinar and am trying to understand some things around registration. We want to request registration to have an idea of how many people will join. However, we want some flexibility. Is there a way to set it up so that we c...

JR22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared window -- Cloud recording not working

I've not changed the settings, but now my webinar recordings to the cloud are showing up with the speakers over the shared screen vs. beside it. I need for the speakers to be along the right side, not over the top of the power point. Here is how I ha...

michaelmunson_0-1660137991738.png

Resolved! 有料アカウントで使用しているクラウドについて

お世話になります。ビジネスアカウントで利用していますが、イベント終了後に無料版に戻す予定です。クラウドに録画している動画については、契約を終了したら、即アクセスできなくなるのでしょうか。イベント終了後にデータをダウンロードする予定ですが、もし、ダウンロードが間に合わなかったらどうなるか心配です。ご教示いただければ幸いです。

Number of Webinar Practice Sessions?

Is there a limit to the number of webinar practices we get?ANDUnfortunately, I pressed pause on recording at the beginning of my webinar session as people were coming in to my webinar, got distracted and neglected to press record.Is it possible to re...

prosecky by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error en transmisión a Facebook Live

Cuando doy click en iniciar la transmisión en vivo, me envía al navegador y me pide iniciar sesión en Facebook, hasta allí todo va bien, el problema es que cuando inicio sesión en facebook, me regresa a iniciar sesión y la contraseña de Facebook es l...

antuche by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Host Options

I've created a Webinar, but while I am the host through Zoom I personally will not be hosting and do not want to show up as present for the webinar. Is there a way for me to change my status to a participant, or would I have to log out of my zoom acc...

Kendall by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes