Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

discount code for webinars

I'm hosting webinars with registration fees but would like to offer certain groups of attendees reduced registration fees. As I understand it, this option doesn't currently exist for Zoom Webinars. Can anybody suggest a viable work-around for someone...

Webinar chat file not saving

We have never had any issues with our Chat files saving to the recordings. Today we went to retrieve our chat file and for some reason, it is not there. we have not changed any of our settings and have not had any issues with this in the past 2 years...

Add Recording to Registration page

Hi All, I have recorded a webinar to the zoom cloud and set the recording so that to view it you need to register. I have also setup a registration page where you can register. My question is how can I add the recording to the registration page? i.e....

Colm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes