Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Anonymous Attendees in Zoom Events?

We are hosting an event via Zoom Events Platform for the first time. We need peoples identities to be anonymous from one another while chatting in Lobby, etc. Is there a way to do this? Please help! Thank you!

Language Interpretation Metrics

I love that Zoom now has simultaneous language interpretation to offer its users! I work for a non-profit that provides a great deal of webinars in both English & Spanish. When downloading reports I noticed that there is no place, at least that I cou...

Recording Gallery View

Hi, I have recorded four different webinars attempting to get a gallery view recording but unfortunately every single time it has only recorded shared screen with active speaker. I am using the cloud recording and I have now checked yes to:Record Gal...

ECasson by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes