Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Sharing Webinar registration data

Hi,we are currently organizing some webinars and would like to share registration and attendance data within the team.Currently only the host is able to see how many people registered for his / her webinar.Is there any way to change that?

fshady by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ウェビナー YouTube配信時の画面について

ウェビナー でカスタムライブストリーミングでYouTube配信をする場合の画面構成について質問です。 通常、画面共有時は右上にスピーカービューでカメラ映像がのると思うのですが、これを左右表示モードのような形で、左側に画面共有している画面/右側にパネリストが全員映るギャラリービュー、のような形で画面をお届けすることは可能でしょうか。 教えていただけますと幸いです。

Resolved! Is OnZoom considered a Subscription?

Is OnZoom considered a Subscription? Like an add-on to Zoom Pro and is there a charge to add OnZoom to your (paid) Pro subscription? I have searched the site and can't seem to find if this is a no-cost tool allowed to be used in addition to my paid s...

Webinar API - templates/branding

I am looking to use the same template for all webinars created by a new integration. When calling the Webinar API (https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId}/webinars), does the "template_id" need to be owned by the "userId", or can it be owned by any use...

JeremyP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom theatre reading on webinar

I was hosting a Zoom reading. The person reading stage directions had their video turned off. Reading went fine, but when I downloaded the video recording, a tile came up with the stage direction reader's name on it every time she spoke, and the acto...