Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinaire organisation

Hello, I have a premium account and I have created a webinaire in Zoom for my organization. I would like that every time a participant register, it creates automatically an outlook invitation in its calendar. I know that Webex your competitors allows...

Zoom Webinar

Hi,What happens if I'm hosting a webinar, advancing slides (with no co-host), and I lose connectivity during the event? Does the webinar end for everyone? Thanks!

kcapone by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Zoom on Smart TVs.

My TV is a Panasonic Smart TV - "TX-40JX850B 40" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV". I have been trying to watch Zoom conferences on it, via the Web Browser (supplied with the TV), but I keep getting the error message - "Server Not Found (E-302)". This li...