Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Settings for Shared Screens

What are the right settings so my webinar attendees can see both panelists as well as the shared screen? The settings I have used in the past don't seem to be working any more. Participant View: GalleryParticipant View during Screen Share: Side by Si...

How To: Fullscreen two users no black space

For a video podcast where I and another person will be talking, how do you we get ourselves to take up the entire full screen? Right now each time we try to do it the two of us are side by side horizontally in our perspective small screens and there ...

Paulm3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Events ticketing

Hi I am setting up a paying event on Zoom Events, when asking the cost of my tickets, I can only charge in $, is there a way to change the settings in Euros, also I cannot change the location of my company, it is blocked to the USA, Is there someone ...

Icon1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Post-Webinar Source Tracking Reports

I noticed that there is not a Source Tracking report offered as an option on the post-webinar reports page. Is this data included in another report, such as Registration Report?If not, are there plans to add Source Tracking report as an option on the...