Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

playing a video during live webinar

Good morning all, hoping you can help. We'll soon be running a live webinar and, about halfway through, want to play a 10 minute video file. I can't seem to find a place as a webinar host to actually embed that video so that I can just click 'play' a...

Error Message

Registration information for the occurrences that you changed will be removed. If you uncheck this option, registrants of the changed occurrences will not see the registration email and will not be able to join the webinar. Has anyone encountered thi...

Resolved! Attend to Zooms Events

Please i would like to know if it's possible for a participant to join a Zoom Events without having to create a zoom account.I create a a conference test in zoom event, I invited some participants and share the registration link with others. But they...

Belder by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Application configuration / solution

I have the following application and need to know what product would be best suited to this. 1. We have a group of respondents who will be hosted by a couple of hosts to discuss various subjects for market research purposes. 2: We need to be able to ...

one link for reccurent calls

Hello everybody!I am going to share one link for several meetings with external guests.Will it affect the report? I mean the number of unique users.Hope, anyone had such experience.