Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Identifying new business leads

The registration form for our next webinar didn't ask the delegate whether they were an existing customer. When they click the Join the Webinar link, can I set it up to ask the question - Are you an existing customer? If not, what's the best way to g...

Image problem in Zoom Events

Hi, guys. I've been setting up a webinar through Zoom Events with a volume of about 100 attendees. I've recently found out that when people are registering with email addresses, they receive an email of verification code in the first place which show...

DFSL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirmation emails bad formatting in Outlook

Confirmation emails are appearing much too wide in Outlook and other email clients. It seems that Zoom has arbitrarily modified the formatting of Confirmation and Reminder emails starting in January 2023. The new format is not responsive in Outlook, ...

Webinar Registration Page Layout

Hi All, I'm putting together a webinar where attendees will be joining from across the globe. To make the registration page accessible, I want registrants to be able to select their local time zone - with the webinar times updating automatically to r...

apins by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes