Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error Sharing Video

I recorded a webinar, downloaded it, and then tried sharing it in a new webinar. I go to "Share Screen" >> "Advanced" >> "Video" and then select the previously downloaded video. The box "Optimize for video clip" is checked. When I select the video to...

ehagen by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

conflict schedule

conflict in schedule , allows you to create two meetings. for example, when creating a meeting Test 1 at 5PM to 7PM and another Test 2 5:30PM to 6:30PM I don't want to allow you to schedule two meetings at the same time. Is it possible to display an ...

registration not required?

Do attendees HAVE to register for a zoom event or is it possible for me to send attendees a direct join link or otherwise invite them without them registering? Background: I am hosting an event that has registration on a different portal and, in the ...

Audio No Longer Works

The audio on every zoom session I've ever attended prior to this week has worked flawlessly. Starting this week, though, the audio on the two zoom events I've attended simply doesn't work. I've checked everything several times, and I know my equipmen...

GPB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Identifying new business leads

The registration form for our next webinar didn't ask the delegate whether they were an existing customer. When they click the Join the Webinar link, can I set it up to ask the question - Are you an existing customer? If not, what's the best way to g...