Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Cannot publish my event

On the first page of creating my event, we enter a "short description." When I go to publish - it will not because it says I have to fill in the basic information for the event. I go back and add it again and save. Again, and again, and again. It jus...

shelrael by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

gravação de chamada

Fiz uma gravação de reunião no dia 15/03/2023 as 20:30 mas ao final o aplicativo não pediu para converter a chamada, e eu não estava logada. entrei apenas como usuário e fui anfitriã. A gravação não ficou salva no computador. como recuperar?

layane by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio on PC

I don't have a microphone or video on my PC, so I just listen to Zoom webinars using my speakers. However, I used my phone recently for a Zoom meeting bc they wanted to see and hear me. Now when I try to use Zoom from my PC, I can't hear anything. Wh...

One Time Zoom Event Use?

Hi, can someone tell me if Zoom has an option for a one-time use for an Event? I can only see a yearly subscription for Session or Events. I need the registration functionality, however only for 1 event.

silkweb by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable chat on-screen

Is there a way for a participant to stop seeing the chatter on-screen during a webinar? It would be nice to be able to just watch the presentation without everyone chiming in with whatever comes to mind. It would be a richer experience if I could cli...

Moimode by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes