Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

LG OLED TV Zoom App

If there is no way to get the Zoom App on LG TV webOS 7.3.0, can I login with TV internet on home WIFI to use Zoom for non-interactive presentations?

dw6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

webinars tariff

The webinars tariff has a single entry link in the zoom and it is possible to limit the inclusion of the camera and sound

Afina by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom webinar link issues

Hi there, Our company is hosting an event next week in collaboration with another company. They've created a Zoom registration page but we have a Luma page for registrations. I need the Zoom meeting URL to insert into Luma but we can't find it. The o...

Need Help Starting Webinars

Hello all. I signed up for the Webinar 500 plan. But when I go to the webinar tab to try and setup a webinar it says that I have not enabled the webinar feature. I did everything that the chatbot suggested, but still getting the error. Any advice wou...